Can you make money...?
Can you make money by using more air and less water? The answer is yes, and at the same time you will save time and reduce environmental contamination!
Through the years we have been arguing that our customers, who use danfoil spray technology, are capable of achieving better results in terms of biological effect, capacity and environmental contamination despite a significant reduction in the amount of both water and chemicals used.
When the end-user is deciding what sprayer to use, many factors influence the decision. However, it is generally accepted that:
- The sprayer is the second most used machine on the farm only surpassed by the tractor.
- The sprayer is a bigger revenue source that most other machines on the farm.
- There must be coherence in the farms investments. You cannot afford to invest in spray equipment with lower capacity, quality etc. than when investing in tractors, reapers or the like.
Simple – and cheapest in the long run
Is it economical to chose a quality sprayer e.g. from danfoil a/s? Even though it is both more expensive and difficult to handle?
Both of these arguments are wrong. It can be observed that:
- Danfoil sprayers are not more expensive than competing sprayers, when comparing to the competitors which we contrast ourselves to.
- Danfoil sprayers are among the simplest sprayers to handle on the market.
- When comparing two sprayers you have to compare capacity and advantages when you compare price. It makes no sense to compare a danfoil ConCorde sprayer with 3.000 liters and a capacity on 100 ha with an alternative sprayer with 3.000 liters, where the capacity is 6 times as low.
Calculations and methods
We are aware of the fact that there are several ways to calculate the economy when investing in a new piece of machinery for the farm.
With precise information about your farm we are able to present actual numbers. We are more than happy to assist you, and to take a closer look at your spray accounting etc. to ensure that the calculations are as accurate as possible. Danfoil have, in corporation with Agrolab, developed a cost-calculator, which allows you to compare a danfoil sprayer and a conventional sprayer in terms of costs. In this calculator, we have analyzed the differences in costs, including the number of refills, transportation time, fuel consumption, salary, and chemical savings. On the following page you will find an example of the calculations – the numbers speak for themselves.
Link to the calculator